Home About Recipes Artisans Blog Notes Resources

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sprouting all over!

Keith Giusto's Power Bread is sprouting fast. After Anne-Laure and Jeremy, now Marjorie had a whirl at it and made the gorgeous loaf that you see above. Here is what she has to say about the experience: "I just took my bread out from the oven. It is cooling on my kitchen counter. I found the dough was very easy to handle and I kept it in the refrigerator overnight. I took it out in the morning and let it rest for two hours before I baked the bread. when I tried to put the bread on my baking stone, it slipped off my hand. At least it did not drop to the floor but it did deflate it a bit. I baked with a lid (roaster) on for 30 minutes then 25 minutes without the cover. It did not had the oven spring. I hope to get back to the original height". Well done, Marjorie, and thanks for the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Designed by: Deanna @ Design Chicky